Something beautiful.

Wishlist...

*Gorillapod for my camera
*New tyres so I don't have a car accident and die
*Lola by Marc Jacobs eau de parfum / Michael Kors eau de parfum
*McSweeney's subscription
*Lobotomy


Photograph by Brigitte Lacombe

Ballerina entertaining Karl (courtesy of google)

Chanel paper hats (courtesy of google)

The woman herself (I'm not old enough to have taken this photo)

"I never wanted to weigh more heavily on a man than a bird."

"Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman."

"There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time."

"Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty."

"When I can no longer create anything, I'll be done for."

- Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment